Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tariy 2008 Continued and Amikuy 2008

My Journal of Tariy 2008 continues Thursday, I will be posting a much more detailed and media laced account then I was able to churn out in Peru due to time restraints. Starting Thursday I will be posting about 2 days worth of content each weekday, I expect that the account of the whole trip to be done within the next 2 weeks. So feel free to subscribe to this blog to get an in depth look at my country of Peru, its traditions, food, and people.

Karikuy is accepting reservations for Amikuy 2008, Amikuy is from May 23rd to May 31st and we will be visiting Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Nazca, Huacachina and more. You can read all about the trip at www.karikuy.org, just click on the hummingbird icon to read the itinerary and reserve your spot on this exciting trip.

No comments: